From Wyatt Riley
Tell the Truth
"Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."
|Example Type||Question||Poor Answer||Better Answer|
|The Whole Truth||Did you do your homework?||Yes||Most of it, but I still need to do X, and you need to check it...|
|Politeness Exception||Do I look fat/old?||Oh my gosh, yes!||Of course not, you look fine...|
Starting in 2013, clarifications of learning first.
- On school 'nights' (Sun. Noon through Friday AM)
- Before any electronic entertainment:
- Complete all of your homework (see below)
- Do at least 30 minutes of parent-approved extra-learning or extra-exercise, after school.
Todo - copy from what was printed out last November/December
Sleep is important
- 9 hours sleep is currently a bare-minimum target - 10 is better - for the kids (7/8 for the adults)
- In or getting ready for bed by 9PM
- Lights off at 9:30pm
- Staying up ~30 minutes later than above is okay, with parent permission
- To avoid getting too little sleep when staying up late, no electronic entertainment is allowed within 9.5 hours of lights-out (to ensure at least 9 full hours of sleep is likely)