DVOA Outdoor Adventure Kids
From Wyatt Riley
What is it?
- Outdoor Adventures – Running Games, from variations of Tag to Hide & Seek to Capture the Flag
- Hosted by Delaware Valley Orienteering Association, with support from Real Fun Adventures
When & Where is it?
- Spring 2013 Program
- First Session is Thursday Afternoon, from 4:30-5:30pm, April 4th
- The program consists of 10 sessions, repeating weekly, every Thursday Afternoon 4:30-5:30, from April 4th through June 6th.
- Drop off & pick up at the Shelter near the Basketball & Volleyball courts at Wilson Farm Park, in Chesterbrook, PA 19087 – Google Map
Who can join?
- The program is geared toward kids aged 8-13 – if you have kids outside this ages who are interested, please contact us:
- Call Angelica Riley @ 510-681-6330, or click:  to send email.
How much does it cost?
- $80 for the entire program of 10 sessions
- Or, if you’re not sure about the whole program, you can come try a single session for just $10.
- Compare this to the cost of soccer or other sports programs…
What equipment does my child need?
- Sturdy shoes for running around the trails & fields (sneakers, soccer cleats, running shoes etc. will be fine; Crocs or flip-flops are NOT recommended)
- Clothing suitable for your child to be outside for an hour, based on the weather on the day
- Insect repellant (applied in advance is fine, or permission to use the bug spray we’ll have on hand)
- Water bottle – we have easy access to drinking fountains at Wilson Farm Park, but if you child wants extra water, bringing their own is fine